Gingerbread house contest
Join in with the holiday spirit by creating a gingerbread house with your friends!
This years's gingerbread house making contest will be on Friday, 12/11, after school in the courtyard!
Here are the rules:
- Form a group of 2-5 people to participate; $12 per group (every additional member will pay an extra of $2)
- To sign up, you can:
1) Sign up through this google form: http://goo.gl/forms/8lcXcjaOJK
2) Sign up on at the cave(80a) where a list will be posted on the door
3) Show up on the day of the event and sign up at the door(the courtyard in this case) However, due to limited spots, you are not guaranteed a spot if you choose to sign up with #3.
- Show up in the courtyard by 3:40pm with your payment and get ready to make some gingerbread houses!
Teams will compete against each other to build the best gingerbread house. Houses will be judged based on sturdiness, presentation, and creativity.
Materials will be provided. You will get to keep and eat your gingerbread house!
Winning team receives $30 and Runner-Up receives $15!
Can't wait to see all the amazing gingerbread houses!
Leave a Reply.
Jessica Eng, Andy Huang, Justine Shek, Shania Lee, Gina Liu, Jessica Ngai
Previous Members: Annie Cui, Jonathan Chu, Kian Mojabi, Michelle Lu, Terilyn Luk
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org